- 75 gas stations to lower prices Friday in effort to get public on board with allowing self-service gas. Here’s the list
- What gas stations are doing to save you money at the pump
- How much can N.J. drivers save pumping their own gas? Coalition gave them a peek on Friday
- More Than 75 New Jersey Gas Stations Lowering Prices On Friday To Promote Self-Service
- Listen to NJGCA Executive Director Sal Risalvato speak to Deminski & Doyle on 101.5FM
- NOW in New Jersey interviews NJGCA Executive Director Sal Risalvato on allowing self-serve fueling in New Jersey
- Click Here to view a Press Release from NJGCA on the Hybrid Fueling Model
- Click Here to view a Press Release from FYWNJ on the Hybrid Fueling Model
Crisis for New Jersey motorists!
New Jersey residents shared these photos with FYWNJ of closed pumps at local stations. This is becoming all too normal at most stations throughout the state. Lack of employees is hitting crisis level. Having the ability to pump your own gas would open these pumps up to customers and provide much needed relief to residents and station owners.